Sunday, October 12, 2014
Huskies to the bridge
First and foremost, I must admit if this was a picture less blog my report would be totally different. Mike and I would have caught a bunch of 4-5 pound browns, rainbows, and cutts. However, because I have pictures and I post them I have to tell you the truth...which kind of sucks sometimes because for some reason the pictures don't capture what my eyes see. Sometimes(as in almost always), my eyes see fish differently than my camera. I have even tried several different types of cameras and even recently bought a GoPro, all in the pursuit of finding one that sees and captures fish in the same magnitude as my eyes. Thanks to Evan, I am aware that my mental scale and tape measure are often exaggerated. But as any fisher is aware divide the poundage by half and the length by a quarter and we will be mentally seeing the same fish. Anyways, here are some pictures that show a bit of the truth of yesterdays entertainment and please help me keep the fish stories rolling.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.