Friday, November 28, 2014

Dad and Ben hit the Southfork...Finally!

Since about April I have been telling Dad how awesome the Southfork is and trying to find a weekend that would work for us to fish it together. Finally, we find a weekend in November.  I was expecting cold weather because of the time of year but for it being November it was a incredibly warm day and couldn't get any better.  I love the size of the river, the beauty of the scenery, and the size and fight of the fish. The river has changed a lot since spring. There is alot less water flowing now which is not a bad thing it just changes the holes. Some of my favorite holes from spring are a couple feet out of the water! I have to be reminded every time not to get stuck in a rut meaning what worked best a couple of weeks ago does not necessarily work the best now.Here are a few of the pictures we took.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.