Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Little History...

 As my first post, I will let the pictures from some of the experiences I have had over the last few years tell you a bit about my history and love for fishing. I do want to say this...no matter how many fish I catch or how perfect of a day it is the best part about my fish stories is that I get to spend some quality time with my favorite people in some of the most beautiful places God has created for us. My family always has first pick to the seats of my boat; however, when they are not available my friends quickly fill the vacancy. I have spent hours and hours with these wonderful people on many miles of the Salt River that runs through the beautiful farmlands of Star Valley, Wyoming, the Southfork of the Snake River, the Henry's Fork of the Snake River, and several lakes that surround. My goal is to turn this blog into a personal fish journal of where I have been, with whom, and what we experienced. The fishing is always good: the catching is sometimes spotty.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.