Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lake Fishing

I haven't made any new posts all summer to my blog which is a bad deal because so much has happened and changed. First of all, my fly fishing class earlier this years has changed me. I have only used a fishing pole a couple of times this year and only on lakes. In May, I made two trips to Lake Powell and I didn't fly fish.
Striped Bass

View from Hole in the Rock

Small Mouth

I also made a trip to Flaming Gorge and didn't Fly fish then either and caught some incredible fi

Lake Trout
Kokanee 

Small Mouth

Another place I made it a few times was to  Rob Roy Res. I used a regular fishing pole on a couple occasions because the fish loved a silver spoon and we had better luck with the lures. Rob Roy is near Laramie, Wy. and  full of small trout. 






The rest of my summer fishing was done with a fly rod...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.